Friday, April 3, 2009

Sometimes Friday finally comes...

...dude, was this like the longest week ever?

Today's Pick for Person to Punch in the Pucker (and by pucker I mean face...):

The woman who said that Michelle Obama's wardrobe, as she lunched with French President Nicolas Sarkozy's wife Carly Bruni-Sarkozy, would be "the most delicious, sartorial fashion moment that we are all going to be deconstructing for next two or three weeks."

Now I like the First Lady but her fashion choices aren't delicious. Butterfingers are delicious. Sunchips are delicious. Going to a fancy restaurant on someone elses tab, delicious.

How long does it take to deconstruct her fashion? Oh hey, Ryan Seacrest, ask me, ask me!

Ryan Seacrest: What is Michelle Obama wearing today?

Jenna: Uh, well, she's wearing a coat. It's got pockets so she can hold stuff in them. And there are buttons so you can keep it closed just in case there's a chill in the air. And then there's her shoes. They go on her feet.

Ryan: Wow she's got class, she's got a style. Thank you for that stimulating report. Up next? See what Jessica Simpson was caught eating earlier today and watch this monkey give someone the heimlich maneuver. Go grab a twinkie, we'll be right back.

End Scene.

If you want something to do in a few hours, I'll be performing a few jokes, some funny, some not so funny, tonight at 7 at Ochi's Lounge (353 W. 14th St - same location as Comix). No cover charge but there is a one drink minimum (soda counts for all my Mormon friends out there wondering).

Have a GREAT WEEKEND, my lovelies.

Love,
Jenna

2 comments:

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

I am so excited for you. Let us know how it goes!

Lindsey said...

Jenna, your blog makes me laugh so hard! I want to come out to NYC and watch your stand up. You're a clever little minx.