Monday, March 30, 2009

Sometimes TV people come up...

...the best ideas. This one is delicious!

Fox ordered a new reality program called, "More To Love." No need to panic, Mormons, this show is not about a polygamist looking for his newest wife. This is a new reality dating show similar to The Bachelor but instead of using pretty people as the contestants, the show will focus on pairing people with a little more lovin' on their bones, if you know what I mean. Fox reps said, "It's a dating show for the rest of us." Excuse me, Fox, did you just call me fat? For the rest of us? Oh, you mean, for the rest of us who butter our poptarts, deep fry our vegetables and freeze mayonnaise to make mayo popsicles. Mmmm, they are especially refreshing on a hot summer day. If that's what you meant, then you are right, this show is definitely for me! Get excited! Fox is going to find us fatties someone to love besides the Pillsbury Doughboy. I can't wait!

Love,
Jenna

No comments: