Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sometimes bloggers outgrow...

...the blogspot.  It took me several hourz due to my lack of technological skillz but I'm happy, no, thrilled to announce that the blogspot no longer existz in my URL (That's what it's called right?).  Don't worry, if you type in jennakimjones.blogspot.com, you will still be directed to the new and improved jennakimjones.com where you can read and reread my postz.  You love them, you know you do.  You might love them more than you secretly love McDonald's french fries, watching TV in your underwear or drinking straight from the milk carton.  Oh my, you are a slob!  It's ok, my blog is kind of a slob too.  Duh, that's why you love it.  Didn't I make that abundantly clear already?  

Welcome to www.jennakimjones.com.  Peace out, nerds.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

Ryan Beck said...

Sometimes I wonder did you have to pay for that?