Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sometimes facebook manages...

...to ruin even the silliest day of the year. It's April Fool's Day, kids. And if you've logged on to your facebook account today (which you probably have, you're only human) you've seen the barrage of terrifying April Fool's Day "jokes" that people are posting on their status updates.

So far, among my friends, there have been:

4 engagements
2 deaths
1 coming out of the closet
2 dead bodies found
1 suicide attempt

Wow, hilarious jokes. Thanks facebook, for making April 1st creepy.

So...this probably isn't the best day to tell you that I won the lottery, I'm actually Jenna's evil twin Jennita, I shaved Jenna's head and trapped her in a cave in Central Park without any Sunchips and she won't be freed until she promises to join the circus with me. Also, you should know, we are the love children of Sonny and Cher impersonators who live in Miami. Why you should know? If you don't think that's cool, I'll never be good enough for you. Never!

Happy April Fool's Day, you fool!

Love,
Jennita

No comments: