Friday, January 30, 2009

Sometimes people want...

...second chances.

Once you've been impeached from a government position, are you allowed to run for office again? Like, for example, say you were the governor and then you were impeached for being a total DB, are you banned from running for the position once more? Because I get the feeling that Mr. Blago has the audacity to run over and over again. And by audacity, I mean balls. He is so crazy. You know what's even crazier? Illinoisans, the same Illinoisans who voted for Blago twice and elected the last 4 of 8 corrupt Illinois governors, might just elect him again!

I'll miss him. But mostly, I'll miss the hair. But not as much as I miss the Spice Girls. (You knowI had to throw that in there. I had to. I couldn't resist.)

Love,
Jenna

3 comments:

Amy said...

Part of his punishment is that he can never hold public office again, in the state of Illinois..... So maybe he will move to Florida and hope for the voters to be so confused on how to vote that they accidentally elect him.

Jenna Kim Jones said...

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Maybe he will convert to the Mormon religion and come to Utah and try to run.

Amy said...

He wouldn't win because he is a democrat. Utahns will only elect corrupt leaders if they are republican.