Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sometimes I want to shout...

...Oh snap!  

I was almost offended today when my friend facebook-ed me to tell me that I was too nice.  

What the?  I'm not too nice! I just want to make clear that I got sass, people.  And, although I'm writing this post mostly because I'm a bit distracted tonight baking cookies with so much love they don't have calories, rescuing small animals, creating rainbows with my smile, saving marriages with song and magically resolving, preemptively, any potential problems in my perfectly happy nice life, I can bring the 'tude when necessary.   

So...
...suck on that, losers.

Oh Snap!  Now I'm going to listen to some unedited rap or something.  Well at least I would, if I had any.  I guess it's back to the High School Musical Soundtrack.  

Not as much LOVE as usual,
Jenna

1 comment:

alisa said...

why are you so photogenic? i hate you!