Friday, September 5, 2008

Sometimes facebook...

...has so much power over us!

Would the pretend facebook who keeps posting comments on my blog understand that he or she is in grave danger. Please be careful. In my feed this morning, facebook warned me that it is hungry for YOUR brain.

Jenna is moving on:

Today and only today, my greatest wish is to see my face on a Lucky Charms box. Athletes are on Wheaties, which is, let's be honest, boresville (not a word, I know). Not only are Wheaties worse than corn flakes, but you have to pour at least a cup of sugar on them to make them swallowable (also not a word, very aware of that). How do I qualify for such an honor? Well, I'm not Irish BUT:

1. I have been known to find many a lucky penny.
2. I often replace the word "of" with "o'."
3. Currently, my favorite color is green.
4. I dated a red head once.
5. If I drank alcohol, I would drink like an Irishman, probably.

I'm sure General Mills will call me any second.

In other Jenna life news, I would like to announce that a friend of mine recently taught me how to punch correctly. Since it is a dream of mine (today and forever) to punch someone in the face one day (if you follow this blog, you definitely knew that), I thought it only right to learn the proper way to do it. Turns out , I am a pro and punching someone in the face will be easier than expected. If you would like a demonstration on yourself or one of your friends or enemies, I am more than happy to oblige for the very small fee of $1.00. That is cheap entertainment, folks!

Love,
Jenna

4 comments:

Nayr Nilbmah said...

I've seen you do more for a dollar Jenna!

jennifer said...

Where do I sign up???

Sara said...

you crack me up, girl!

Cheese Tease said...

Eva and I shared some lucky charms last night. Delicious!