Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So....phia was born today!

Congratulations to my brother Tyler and his beautiful wife Rachel! Rachel gave birth to Sophia Rose Jones this morning at 6 am. According to Janae, she looks more like Rachel which means she is a beauty. Phew, no offense Ty, you're a handsome dude but would you really want a "handsome" daughter? Exactly.

I am so happy for your little family! I hope Mr. Darcy and Party Girl behave themselves around their new sister.

Love,
Jenna

P.S. Cam and Jac...you're next!

4 comments:

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

Yeah baby SO-RO-JO

Cameron said...

bring it.

Sara said...

Wow -- I'm glad I found your blog today -- of all days! Congrats to Tyler and Rachel :)
Do they have a blog? I wanna see pics!

I didn't even know you had a blog, Jenna. I'm happy to find you. Your pics on facebook are all so cute. You're so fun!

(will you ask cam to add me to their blog? sarajoyner at gmail)

KEEP IN TOUCH!

Unknown said...

Hi, Jenna,
Sara just directed me to your blog. Your writing is hilarious. And good news about little Sophia arriving. I'ts good to make Janae a grandma again.