Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ninja Fund Strikes Again

The Ninja Fund started about three years ago because I couldn't afford to eat at the restaurant Ninja New York but desperately wanted to. Today, I still can't afford to eat there BUT I did end up eating there (thanks to a very generous date) about a year and a half ago.

Since I've already eaten at Ninja, there is no point for the Ninja Fund except a little extra cash for me and some cheap entertainment for you. Any suggestions on a new restaurant I should try out?

Also, I'm keeping the name because I like the way it sounds.

On Sunday night, the Ninja Fund came up at a dinner party at my apartment. I don't remember how or why but it did and suddenly I was being challenged, by my friend Max, to eat a scoop of sour cream, which I absolutely despise, for $5.



Easiest $5 EVER.

In the video it appears that I'm only getting $3 and a Diet Coke but one of my guests (Awesome John) coughed up the extra $2 which I spent on a Diet Coke anyway. Thanks, John!

I'm disgusting, I know.

Love,
Jenna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't play the video! It says it's private.

Jenna Kim Jones said...

Problem solved. I'm pretty sure you can watch it now! Thanks for letting me know.

Cameron said...

barf.