Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey friends!

As you know, I've been promising a website for months now. Well, I've run into some difficulties that will take some time to get over so until then, I'm trying to decide whether or not I should start blogging again like the good ol' days. What do you think? Absolutely 100% yes, we don't know how we've survived without your lame jokes and silly opinions or please no, save us from your self loathing and obsession with all things food? Let me know.


Yes I know, I have terrible handwriting.

In the meantime, check out a small portion from my appearance on Alison Rosen is Your New Best Friend last week.



Do what your mother tells you and follow me on twitter.

Love,
Jenna

P.S. New Ninja Fund video coming soon.

4 comments:

Sara said...

yes! I always read!
i've missed your witty posts!

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

Definitely yes. I miss you fake rumors.

alisa said...

Definitely yes...i want to cyber stalk you in every way possible.

Ashley said...

Thank you for coming back! My blog stalking was not the same without you. I almost joined twitter tonight just so I could follow you..but then I'd be on twitter.