Friday, May 15, 2009

Sometimes you smoke enough pot...

...and you look like this guy:


After being suspended from swim meets the last three months for lighting up, "Fish Feet Phelps" is BACK in ACTION! He swam his first race this morning and of course he totally won...2nd place. 2nd place is still winning, right? No? Are you sure? Maybe 2nd is the new 1st? Did you say "hell" no? Wow, settle down.

Fine, I'll face the fact: Michael Phelps got 2nd place.

Don't believe me? Read it for yourself.

What a loser!

OK FINE, you're right, I'll face this fact too: I'd date him. (Who wouldn't? Look at that...uh...he's rich, right?)

Love,
Jenna

2 comments:

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

I wonder if he's having trouble adjusting to that new swimming style he's trying. Either that or he's just having some self-discipline issues exemplified by his use of mind numbing, lung crippling drugs. Such a waste of talent. Sigh.

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

He is sooo unattractive. I am finally catching up on all your blogs. Good times. . .