Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sometimes the blog...

...has a bit of a slow week.  Sorry.  It's been a busy week and when that happens my poor blog suffers.  

What has the world been up to the last few days?  Well, Kim Jong Il cried. (What a baby!) Lohan got dumped.  (What a loser!) And the Queen of England has been rockin' out to Jay-Z on the sweet new ipod Barack gave her. (What a Diva!)  Also, Robin Thicke, R&B singer extraordinaire (Oprah loves his sweet, sweet falsetto), the whitest man to ever sing like a sexy black man since Rick Astley, and son of Growing Pain's Alan Thicke, kissed me on the cheek this afternoon.  True stories.  All of them.  They are totally NOT fake rumors...or are they?

I've promised myself and now I've promised you, dear blogtards, that I will post something "delicious" tomorrow.  (I feel like punching myself in the face for typing that.)  

Love,
Jenna

P.S.  Friends, we're exactly two months away from my birthday.  On that day, two months from now, I expect birthday wishes.  And maybe some Sunchips?  Also, fame and fortune.  And a date with Shia LaBeouf.  Whatev, I'm easy to please.  

4 comments:

Morguerat said...

http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=103489
Obama broke copyright laws by giving her an ipod with pre-loaded music.

You'd think one of the RIAA lawyers he's been appointing would have warned him...
http://www.eff.org/press/mentions/2009/4/3

Jenna Kim Jones said...

NO kidding! He needs a gift adviser. Remember what he gave PM Gordon Brown? A collection of DVDs. Not even blue-ray??? Yikes. :)

Morguerat said...

You mean the region 1 DVD's, that won't even play in the UK, while PM Brown isn't even a movie buff? (and compared to the Pen hold carved from the sister ship to the one that makes up the desk in the Oval Office)

Or the dresses and necklaces Michelle's daughters received from Top Shops (extremely high end boutique in London), while her gift was... having a staffer run down to the White House gift shop for 2 Marine 1 models...

Definitely time to fire the gifting staffer.

Jenna Kim Jones said...

Couldn't have said it better myself.