Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sometimes a love punch in the stomach...

...brings two people back together. Rihanna and Chris Brown are reconciling after he love tapped her face in a couple weeks ago. People keep asking, "Can you believe Rihanna is getting back together with Chris Brown?"

Duh, of course I can! I've seen this Lifetime movie a thousand times before. Fortunately for Rihanna, Tori Spelling is white. Although, Robert Downy Jr. did play a black man in Tropic Thunder. That's it! Tori Spelling and Robert Downey Jr. star in "Young, Famous and Angry: The Chris Brown and Rihanna Saga." Oh man, Cuba Gooding Jr. is going to be SO mad.

Speaking of love punch, Obama keeps punching us with his love. Even as the Dow continues to crash and burn after his falsely optimistic non-State of the Union addresse(s) (Did you know he's going to cure cancer?), President Obama has still managed to maintain a 60% approval rating. I'm not blaming him for the downhill spiral we're in but it is quite impressive how much people will love him in such turmoil even if he's only been in office for six weeks. If I could just take a second to address Obama curing cancer; I'm pretty sure that the sound of his voice actually melts cancer away. I had this weird mole and I soaked it in one of his speeches...I mean, nevermind (TMI?). Oh come on, Michael Jackson will announce a comeback tour before Obama cures cancer and our cancerous economy. Wait a minute...what's that? This morning Michael Jackson announced that he's performing a few more shows before he retires? Holy holy crap, Obama, you're amazing. Even with a failing economy, steadily increasing unemployment rate, Chris Brown and Rihanna's dysfunction, Michael Jackson's come back, and the plethora of bad Lifetime movies, the world's love of President Obama will see us through (along with some of those Lifetime movies and Sunchips in my case). Tomorrow Prez Obama could love punch us by announcing that puppies will cease to exist, birthday cake is against the law and Osama Bin Laden is his uncle and we'd still make out with his stimulus package. Whoa, I mean, we'd still like him. What?

I could go for some spiked love punch (after reading this, you might think I already had some). I could totally get love drunk and get you love drunk off my lovely lady lumps, I mean humps, krumps, lumps??? Oh Fergie, I don't understand your lyrics.

(I'm obsessed with punching. It has got to stop.)

Love,
Jenna

2 comments:

Sami Volcansek said...

Saw this tonight and thought of your post. This is so so so funny!!!

http://www.hulu.com/watch/1415/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-people-getting-punched-right-before-eating#s-p2-st-i1

Jenna Kim Jones said...

I wish I had come up with that clip. It's awesome! Ha. Thanks for sharing!!!