Friday, February 27, 2009

Sometimes you just have to ask...

...when you want something. Thanks for following my blog!

Today I completed my first official Xerox Machine Tutorial. Copy machines can do more than you think. Also, the green light, and I just learned this, actually doesn't make your eyes bleed if you look into it. So I photo copied my face for everyone in the office. Then I inverted the copy. Then I made that copy appear on the page 36 times. Then I made it into a flip book. Like I said, copy machines can do more than you think.

It's Friday and most of you are getting ready to leave the office for the weekend. Unless you're unemployed. (Trying to hurry and change the subject, uh, uh....) So! Big gulps, huh?

Anyway, I won't keep you from your weekend any longer. If you find any extra money lying around, send it to me OR Washington DC. If you see Beyonce, tell her to be careful or she might die from taking-herself-too-seriously-itis. And if you reach out and touch a Jonas Brother in their new 3D movie coming out in theaters today, you are a total perv.

Love,
Jenna

2 comments:

Mary Ungrangsee said...

I want a copy of your face, Jenna.

Rachel Jones said...

Go further! I think you need to put a copy of your face on this blog.