Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is what happens...

...when you don't wear a seat belt in a cab.


Last Friday night, I was in a cab accident. My cab smashed into a van when the van turned in front of us in an intersection in Union Square.

I wasn't wearing my seat belt and smacked my face against the plastic that divides the driver from the passenger.

Whoops!

Don't worry, thanks to modern marvels like makeup and ice packs and Sunchips (wait, what?) and Charles in Charge, I'm looking and feeling much better.

Love,
Jenna

3 comments:

Faith said...

Yikes! So sorry this happened. Hope you feel better soon!

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

I will remember to wear my seatbelt next time I get in a taxi. I hope the bruise goes away fast.

Lindsay said...

O MY GOODNESS!!!! Looks like it hurts, but I must say you make that bruise look good :) still a pretty picture! Hope you are well