Monday, July 13, 2009

Jenna Kim's Fake Rumors 7/13/09

Rumor Mill: My family thinks I'm a lesbian because I hang out with lesbians. It's not that I'm a lesbian, I just don't like hanging out with people who are prettier than me, I'm just sayin'! Oh, come on! Besides Ellen's wife, do you know any REAL lesbians who are pretty? Mischa Barton and Lindsay Lohan don't count. I said real. And no, Zac Efron is NOT a lesbian.

DUH!: Madonna is on steroids. So that explains the man arms. I blame A-Rod and the media and the King of Pop. As he became more and more feminine, Madonna felt the need to become more and more masculine. It only makes sense. The Queen of Pop was worried that her reign was being threatened. Do you think the Queen of England is bothered when people call themselves Queen of _____?

JON & The New KATE: Jon, the less charismatic half of the wildly popular only because they couldn't keep it in their pants Jon and Kate parents of 8, is now dating Kate's Plastic Surgeon's daughter. She's 22. And she wants kids. And a reality TV show. Oh Jon, you'll never learn.

MJ4EVR: It's almost been a week since the memorial but donations are still being accepted from fans of Michael Jackson in order to help pay for the memorial expenses. Please send any donations to me as I have graciously offered to collect them.

Jenna Kim Jones
New York City
10019

Don't worry, the Post Master knows where to find me.

Remember, it's Bastille Day so don't forget to eat a crepe! Mais oui!

Love,
Jenna

No comments: