Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sometimes only YOU...

...can make comedy happen. That's right folks, I need your help again. I have a show on July 16th and once again, if you don't come, I don't get any stage time.

So e-mail me at jenna@jennakimjones.com to let me know that you are coming to my show. The last time I performed at this club, it was packed and people were turned away so please make your reservations ASAP and remember to arrive early or you won't get in! The details are below!

Super Ego Comedy Showcase!
New York Comedy Club (241 East 24th b/t 2nd and 3rd)
Thursday July 16 9:00 PM
$10 cover ($8 w/ Student ID) + 2 drink minimum
Please e-mail me for a reservation ASAP (jenna@jennakimjones.com)

I know it's on a Thursday but don't be lame...it's the summer...you can handle starting your weekend a little early. It will be fun. Super fun.

Love,
Jenna

No comments: