Monday, June 8, 2009

Sometimes birthdays are shared...

...with friends you never knew you had. Today is my birthday but I'd like to say Happy Birthday to a few others who are lucky enough to celebrate on this very important day with me.

Kanye, Madame Joan Rivers, Jerry Stiller, I just want to say, Happy Birthday! Thanks for being alive all these years. You are the best possy a girl could ask for. We'll be clebrating, me and my besties, the four musketeers, later tonight at our favorite classy Italian place, maybe you've heard of it, The Olive Garden in Times Square. Unlimited salad and breadsticks for $5.99? That's a birthday present in itself.

I can't believe I'm 32. Wait, that's not right, I meant 23. For some reason, the number 23 (gross) rubs me the wrong way so we'll just have to wait and see what this year has in store for me. If you have any presents you want to get rid of, I'll take them.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Happy Day of Birth. I hate to tell you but 23 blows. Have a good one.