Monday, June 15, 2009

Jenna Kim's Fake Rumors 6/15/09

You Must Be Joking - Tyra Banks has a boyfriend. Heidi Montag Pratt thinks she is a modern day Mother Teresa. And Katie Holmes Cruise is performing a dance routine on So You Think You Can Dance on July 8th. Though these are not rumors, these facts make me feel weird.

Rihanna 2.0 - Chris Brown is dating a girl who looks exactly like Rihanna. She too is a singer whose latest album is called, "-ella, -ella, -ella," with hits like, "Cinderella," "Big Fella," and "What's up, Stella." I'm going to write a song for her called, "Run The Hellaway" and in the music video, she will dance around in point shoes with an umbrella and not get beat up by Chris Brown. (Silly, rich, pathetic boy. I wish I didn't love his music so much.)

Good View - The "women" of The View made Heidi and Spencer Pratt look as stupid as they actually are (not that they don't already do that; they were just actually called out on their inane behavior) on TV the other day. It was the most refreshing thing I've seen on that show since...never. I almost liked Joy. If you want to watch it, click here.

Phew - You can relax, Shia LeBeouf didn't say anything creepy about his mother last week. But there's always this week. I wonder if I'm anything like his mother. Yep, you can always count on me to say something creepy this week.

Boozin' It Up - The Hangover was the #1 movie again this weekend only because people couldn't remember that they had already seen it thanks to the wild partying they did after they saw it the first time. I call it The Hangover hangover.

It's a weak week, I know. Whatever, I'm JK.

U r totes def m'fav.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

Mother Theresa in Playboy. Now that's a scary thought.