Thursday, April 30, 2009

While I'm on blog-cation...

...please sign up for my show!!!  If you don't make reservations, I can't perform.  Do us both a favor and sign up or else.  Trust me, you don't want to see/experience my "else."  

Here are the details:

Friday May 8th - Super Ego Comedy Showcase!
New York Comedy Club
241 East 24th Street
8 PM SHARP.

$10 cover/2 drink minimum

Make reservations at: info@superegocomedy.com OR jenna@jennakimjones.com (If you e-mail the first address, please make sure you tell them you are coming for me or else I won't get the credit.) And if you've made reservations already, would you let me know???  

You better be there with or without the Swine Flu.  

Love,
Jenna

2 comments:

beesting said...

i am new at this blog-stalker thing so you will go down in history as my first.

thinkHP said...

I reserved!!!!
- heidi