Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sometimes I need...

...your help. JKJ blog followers and readers everywhere but mostly in NYC, you are my only hope. On Friday, May 8th, I have the chance to perform in a comedy showcase. Here's where you come in. If I don't have at least four of you there cheering me on in the audience, I don't get any stage time. Soooooo, mark your calendars because if I don't get to tell jokes, it's ALL your fault. Just a little pressure, that's all.

Here are the details:

Friday May 8th
New York Comedy Club
241 East 24th Street
8 PM SHARP.

$10 cover/2 drink minimum (soda, juice, water counts for all my Momo friends out there and of course alcohol--for my rebellious friends...)

Make reservations at: info@superegocomedy.com OR jenna@jennakimjones.com (If you e-mail the first address, please make sure you tell them you are coming for me or else I won't get the credit.)

Come on, it will be fun. We'll watch a little comedy, you'll laugh at my mediocre jokes, then we'll go watch a Zac Efron movie afterward and maybe we'll cuddle? In your dreams, dweeb.

Love,
Jenna

3 comments:

Morguerat said...

If I didn't live 5 hours away I'd love to swing by.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Soooooo close to my apartment. But if that Zac Efron thing turns out to be real, I'm gone.

thinkHP said...

mehrrrrrrrrrrr why do I have to be a trekky!?