Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sometimes TV night...

...isn't done right. Time Warner has failed me again. I can't watch Ugly Betty hook up with her newest hottie (HOW DOES SHE DO IT??? SHE'S SO UGLY!!!).

I've been living without cable for 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure at any moment I'm going to experience my first official panic attack. Okay, my third or fourth, FINE, fifth official panic attack.

How am I supposed to blog without the soothing sounds of the television blaring at me? Looks like I'll be watching my collection of BBC miniseries on DVD for the next few days.

Tonight's topic: The MOTHERSHIP has arrived.

AND she has agreed to see "He's Just Not That Into You" with me tomorrow afternoon.

Which means, tomorrow's topic: Why "He's Just That Not Into You" is the most depressing chick flick of 2009 or quite possibly ever.

Get excited or excitedly depressed or at least get a pint of Ben and Jerry's in advance.

Love,
Jenna

No comments: