Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sometimes my fan...

...writes me.

Yes, I have a fan!!!

Yesterday I was e-mailed by someone called, "Bendrix." I know, he sounds like a robotron from another planet but I am fairly sure (I'm waiting for my sources to confirm it), that he is human.

Apparently, or so he writes, I am his favorite "I-List Celebrity."

What does that mean? Duh. (Ok so maybe I just learned as well...)

I-List = Internet List

Whatever...A-listers watch out. Kathy Griffin beware. I'm catching up.




I am a celebrity!

And now that I've reached I-List status, I expect you to all treat me much differently. List of required treatment soon to come.

Love,
Jenna

2 comments:

Nayr Nilbmah said...

I love this

jennifer said...

I LOVE HM!!!! I love you toooo

ps-I just added this to my links!!