Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometimes I'm selfish...

...and apparently a little bit impatient? Right, right, whatever, MOVING ON...

So lately I've been feeling sorry for myself. I try not to let it show but I'm becoming totes annoying. I almost want to punch myself in the face, mostly right now because I used the word "totes." It means totally for those of you who aren't "hip" like that. Anyway, don't worry about my face. I won't punch it. It's all I've got these days. Although, I think I have crows feet already. And sun spots. And my teeth...

Oh wait, am I feeling sorry for myself again?



My BF, let's just call him "Joe," told me I better write down 10 things I'm grateful for to remedy my situation.

Here goes...

1. Costco - more specifically, Costco Hot Dogs, Apple Pies, Sample Ladies and ankle socks.

2. My iTunes Playlist titled "My Life is Harder Than Yours." It grows day by day...

3. Amy Poehler when she plays Amber, that awful white trash one legged girl who farts everytime she hops around. "Jealous?" (Kind of, actually.)

4. The person who coined the word "spooning."

5-9. Brian, Kevin, AJ, Nick, and Howie D. of the Backstreet Boys for getting me through my 14th year of life on this earth. If I could borrow a phrase my brother used once, I'd like to call my teenage years, "The Nose Years."

10. Diet Coke on the rocks: if you were a Mormon man, I'd elope to the temple in a heartbeat.

Wow, I feel so much better. Me, me, me, me, me, me, me. You know?

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

steven seagal said...

by the way; how is Joe?