Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometimes I wonder...

...could there be anything more annoying than a TV show about four unattractive women living in New York City?

Hmmmm, oh wait! I know what's more annoying! A MOVIE about four unattractive women living in New York City.

If you HAD to, which character in Sex and the City do you want to be?

If you are the main character, the narrator, the one who wears ridiculous clothes and looks like a foot and actually NEVER works yet somehow lives in a HUGE apartment in Manhattan and loves a guy named Mr. Big Head for the obvious reason that his head is larger than the great pumpkin in that Charlie Brown Halloween movie I saw once, oh wow, I got carried away, that's right, here name is CARRIE, if you want to be Carrie, you are a little more cautious about your scanky behavior, you would NEVER knowingly hook up with a married man, did I mention your frightening sense of fashion, and lastly, you constantly say unfortunate things like "You know what, we should call New York, Old York, I'm so bored with everything." Phew, I'm so glad I got that out.

If you want to be the brunette, you know, the sweet, naive, and of course, virtuous Charlotte, you are a pushover. Sorry, it's the truth. Or maybe you are just boring too.

If you are the old blond cougar, just kill me now. We can't be friends.

And lastly, we have the "smart" red head. I think she's a lawyer. Whatever. If I had to choose to be a character on the show, I'd be her, whatever her name is. She's supposed to be the ugly "brainy" woman who is so nerdy, she actually gets married or has a baby or can't sleep around like the rest of them or something like that. What is her name? Seriously, I have no idea.

I'm so tired of talking about these characters. This post started out with such great potential but I just can't take it anymore. Sex and the City is lame. FACE IT!

I can almost guarantee that this movie is going to flop. Almost. Movie critics are going to hate it. Die hard fans, teenage wannabe fans and gay men everywhere will probably embrace it, quote it, try to dress like SJP, etc, etc...

Again...KILL ME NOW.

Rotten Tomatoes Prediction: 24% and I'm being generous.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

steven seagal said...

you are 100% right on girl. I refuse see the movie. Even the trailers want to make me puke.