Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sometimes I'm lazy...

...and people complain. I'm BACK! I won't leave for that long ever again...probably.

These past few weeks, I've actually missed my blog and your comments but couldn't find the drive to write. I tried to blame my lack of posts on just about everything, for example:

1. "I don't remember how to turn my computer on."

2. I performed an experiment called "My Life Without the Internet." Conclusion: I have no real life.

3. The grocery store by my apartment stopped selling Garden Salsa SunChips. How am I supposed to write without them?

4. Updating my wikipedia page takes up a lot of time.

5. I was busy falling in love with David Archuleta.

6. I tried to avoid my blog until the democrats finally picked a candidate but it looks like that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Well not until August, most likely. I can't wait that long. Hillary has been wearing too many snazzy pant suits to go unnoticed.

7. I want my future potential employers to be able to google me and be thoroughly entertained. If you are considering hiring me...um...well...think about it this way. You can laugh about reading my blog in the office before you knew me and make fun of my eHarmony rejection, poor eating habits, self-deprecating sense of humor, bad taste in television, etc...

So those are my excuses. Yep. That's all I got. I'm getting back into this posting thing. Expect new stuff regularly. And if you don't like my writing, well, you can expect a reaction similar to this:



Love,
Jenna

P.S. The reason I've really been gone? I had to suffer through my last set of finals and graduate from New York University on Wednesday. Word...

5 comments:

steven seagal said...

Nice to have you back. I am always lazy. By the way, thanks for the posting of my new drink. I wondered why sales were up?

Rustino Scar said...

congrats on graduating. I can't wait until I can say the same, but we'll just see if I'm smart enough to make it through the next two weeks, probably not. But if so, I guess i'll be stuck in NYC for 3 more years

Mary Ungrangsee said...

Congratulations, Jenna. Don't leave us this long ever again. Some of us need you in order to live vicariously through your TV watching, NY living lifestyle.

Rachel said...

Congrats on the graduation!

And welcome back...we've missed you so.

Coby Gerstner said...

still lazy