Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sometimes I get stressed out...

...and when I'm stressed out, I do crazy things.

For example:

1. A couple days ago, I walked out of Staples with a giant spool of bubble wrap without paying for it. Don't worry. I went back and paid.

2. The next day, I left my entire NINJA FUND at Chipotle. And that's what I'd really like to talk about today.

The NINJA FUND. A couple of months ago, I started the Ninja Fund in order to raise money so I could go to an overly expensive restaurant called Ninja where the waiters are actual trained ninjas. BUT because Ninja is all about eating, I wanted to earn money by eating. So basically, I would do any food related dare for compensation. Last week, I ate an Oyster for $6.00. Once I ate ketchup packets. I may have eaten candy corn that had been in my mom's ear and a gummy licked by my brother's dog for about $3.00. Anyway, the other day, I wanted to trade in my change for dollar bills: the fund was getting a little too heavy. The Duane Reade Pharmacy by my apartment has a coin counter but of course, it was broken. I was carrying the change in a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser box because I was out of ziplock bags so I took the box with me to Chipotle for lunch. Cameron (brother) and Janae (mother) were with me. After a nice long two hour lunch, we got up to leave and left the fund on the table. Of course, I didn't realize it until the next morning. I returned to Chipotle and they swear that hadn't seen anything of the sort there. Yeah, like I believe them. A Mr. Clean Box full of change? P-lease. Now if I had been looking for a Lysol can full of nickels, I would have been in luck...

So I have to start another Ninja Fund. Start all over again. Ridiculous? No way.

Any food related dare. You name it, I'll do it. Just e-mail me, I'll record me eating it and post it on my new blog...

www.ninjafund.blogspot.com

I will post a video clip there soon...

In the meantime, I am working on a four-step program to de-stress.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Don't get too stressed.

And, come visit in DC...I'll donate to your ninja fund.

Oh, and, I'm staying here for school. No provo for me.