Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sometimes Earth Day...

...tries to make me feel guilty so...

I went green this week to stop Global Warming because it's the COOL thing to do.

Here's what I did to contribute:

1. Instead of leaving the water on all night like I usually do in order to simulate the sound of a river, I purchased a CD called, "Nothing Like Sleeping to the Sound of Water in Order to Go Green and Stop AIDS" produced by Bono, endorsed by Oprah, and also recommended by the big guy upstairs. And by the big guy upstairs, I mean, Lloyd, the big guy who lives in the apartment above mine.

2. I decided to burn my trash rather than throwing it down the garbage shoot in order to save space at the dump.

3. At my "Go Green or Go Home" party, which was sort of a big deal, like P. Diddy's 4th of July White Party, everyone had to wear green from head to toe and bring their own plates, silverware, and cups. Then we had a big water fight.

4. I put a sign above my toilet that says: "If it's brown, flush it down. If you pee, let it be."

Just looking out for you, Mother Earth, until it's not hip anymore or Oprah tells me to do something else.

I'm going to go hug a tree now.

Love,
Jenna

F.Y.I. I've been thinking that I'd rather heat up this earth as soon as possible. Winter makes me fat, pale and cold. Let's get rid of it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how you sign-off at the end.

love,
cam

Lindsay said...

:) Love your blog! miss you!

Ashley said...

Oh, you make me laugh! As my payment for entertaining me, I like to click on all your ads on your page. Today I was so happy to have click on "martial arts themed birthday parties". Just what I was looking for. ;)

Me said...

Don't think I'm a weirdo but I was looking at random people's blogs and came across yours and just wanted to tell you that you are SO FUNNY. I'm done now and don't be scared.

steven seagal said...

one of your best! I am still chuckling

Anonymous said...

I like it better when it goes "If it's brown, flush it down; if it's yellow keep it mellow." Good post. I want to punch people. I'm also a fan of global warming - winter is gay.