Monday, February 4, 2008

U r a better man than me... I am NOT a man.

Normally I don't like to blog about my life but my weekend was pretty fun and I have nothing else to talk about so...blah blah blah...

1. A group of large, crazy, drunk New York men called me a beeyotch (but they used the real word) numerous times thanks to my friend Adam and his Boston hat.

2. Several of my Mormon friends threw a football around on Wall St. after the bowl ended. I threw a terrible pass. It looked especially funny because I was in my church clothes. Ha, that makes me sound like a nun.

3. I sang a jingle for Hertz that could potentially be on TV and the song has been in my head ALL weekend.

4. I received a love letter from a guy who lives in Harlem. In the card, there was poem that said:

...the sun didn't beam
as brightly
the moon didn't hang
quite as high
the earth didn't move
under my feet
and the stars didn't glow
in my eyes,
...til there was you

with love,
Harlem

5. I ate an entire bag of Sunchips. And not a small bag. A BIG bag as well as three turkey sandwiches. (I didn't eat all three at the same time but would for a small fee.)

6. I made a cake for the Superbowl party at 2301. Holla! (Genevieve, your new TV is awesome.)



7. I wore control top nylons for a record breaking 12 hours. I lost circulation to my feet after about 4.

8. I saw some of the worst dancing New York has to offer and although I did go to Mormon dance party where I saw and contributed to dancing was so awesomely bad it gave me nerdy chills, this professional dance company was a lot worse. In fact, I think the Mormon dance party would have been much more entertaining for the audience.

9. My mom is trapped at home in Utah due to two feet of fresh snow.

10. I talked on the phone for an unmentionable amount of time with this guy I once knew and now know again who has a super sexy voice.

11. Due to lack of sleep and stress, I may be getting a cold. I went to Duane Reade to buy "cold-eeze," a product that my mom swears by, and water. While there, I heard the song "Bye, Bye, Bye" by 'Nsync and loved every second of it. I still love BSB better but the song made me feel great. I danced down the isles.

12. Although I enjoy many Tom Petty songs, I felt that his performance at the Superbowl was a little boring. I needed some more spark. A little fire! Literally. Fire on stage is always a good idea.

Lastly, I am watching Akeelah and the Bee right now. Oh my gosh, I am going to be a wreck by the end of this movie. I cried after the first spelling bee. Ugh...

No comments: