Thursday, November 8, 2007

Weather Warning

I saw the biggest fly New York has ever seen.








I know, Tyra. I was shocked too. It would take a high speed giant medieval catapult fly swat to take that sucker out.

As I stared at the fly, I was increasingly concerned about the many pedestrians who may have left their umbrellas at home.

Here's why:

1. Every time a fly lands, it, pardon the word, poops, which is approximately every three seconds.

2. Nope, that's it. Number 1 is my only reason.

My roommate is a little paranoid but I saw that fly and I'm pretty sure it can't fit through the window.



Be careful out there. I would slip an umbrella in your backpack, purse, man-bag, whatever you carry, just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenna: you have got to get over bathroom humor. I know its good and I still love it, but please it is only for the writing challenged. Stephen Segal