Wednesday, November 7, 2007

This is my 6th attempt at blogging.

I am not very good at keeping up with blogs. Blogging is difficult and I give props to those of you out there who write posts regularly. My problem with starting a blog is the intense pressure I feel to be clever/witty in all of my future posts. That kind of pressure is hard to live with especially because it isn't possible to ALWAYS write something that will sit well with those who might choose to occasionally browse through. Also, I don't always know what to write about and don't like to waste time writing things I don't necessarily care about just to fulfill my duty as a blogger. Most blogs have a theme. I don't think I am going to choose a theme because that will only make me feel more pressure. So that being said, I've decided I am going to enjoy this blog as much as I can and write whatever I feel like. So there. Some of the posts might be past writing assignments that I like. Some of the blogs might be journal entries. Some of them might be funny things I hear or maybe even see. Who knows! This could be exciting! Even thrilling! This could be the start of something BIG!

No comments: