Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mid Week Pop Music Pick Me Up 7/22/09

Do you love white overalls? Yes, diggity! Then you'll love Blackstreet! I'm bringing them back, baby. And don't worry, if you don't like white overalls, they wear denim overalls too.

I heard this song the other night at dinner and found myself singing just about every line of the song. I didn't know I liked it so much!



Blackstreet is no Backstreet...they're much cooler. The group was formed in 1992 and since broke up, but I heard rumors that last year, they reunited and are working on another album. At least that's what Wikipedia told me.

No diggity doubt this song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

This one brings me back to 9th grade. In an attempt to find my identity I started listening to Gangsta Rap. No really, I'm serious.