Monday, June 29, 2009

Jenna Kim's Fake Rumors 6/29/09

Let's Review - What a week! So many different kinds of people died. A super hot model/actress, a noseless king, a legendary voice and that guy who shouted at me when I was half asleep in front of the television. And of course, Jeff Goldblum. Yikes. What's going on?

I Can't Hear You - Do as I'm doing and ignore the fact that another plane crashed in the Ocean last night. I'm flying this weekend. Thankfully over no oceans. I really don't want want to crash, it's so cliche these days. And can you imagine crashing in Oklahoma? Gross.

Life's a B.... - Madoff is in prison for 150 years or 21 dogs years. Time sounds better in dog years. Not that I feel bad for him. The real victim here is his wife who now because of her husband's wrong doings has to sell her $50,000 fur. I'm not sure how she'll be able to forgive him. You can find the fur on e-bay. The current bid is $4.50.

Dude, Really? - Simon Cowell wants up to $144 million a year to judge American Idol contestants. So do I but it ain't never gonna happen. Come on Simon, really? That seems a little excessive. What are you going to do with all that money? Unless you need the money to create Spice Girls the Next Generation, Five II and get a little surgery to fix the man boobs, I think you can afford to take a hit in your salary. Actually, Simon recently said that he would negotiate for about $75 million a year as long as he recieved a lifetime supply of Hanes deep v-neck t-shirts size tight.

Love,
Jenna

No comments: