Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sometimes people think I should run...

...for Blonde. Not because I'm against brunettes. If elected, I could bring peace to a hair rivalry that has lasted altogether too long.

Being an unnaturally unnatural blonde, I've experienced and understand both sides of the hair color issues. I've reached across the aisle in an attempt to unite blondes and brunettes in order to put looks aside and do what is best for all, hair or no hair. I’ve dyed my hair myself for years. I’m an outsider to the hair colorist insiders. To them, I’m a hair maverick, mavericking my way through an unmavericky world.

I’m experienced. I don’t know how many times I have to tell you this but let me repeat myself, I am a very experienced born again blonde maverick.

Trust me.

Why?

1. My roots make me legit.

2. My hair glows = Beacon of light

3. Always able to meet or exceed extremely low expectations.

4. A flip of the hair is more powerful than a “Gosh darn, can I call you Joe?, wink.”

5. I never pal around with red heads.

6. Blonde's are way funner.

Blondes and brunettes, put your differences aside.

Vote.

Love,
Jenna

5 comments:

steven seagal said...

thanks; you have greatly exceeded my expectations

Rustino Scar said...

thank you for your maverickiness in this area. I recently reached across the aisle in the other direction. we'll make this work, maybe I can run for black

Anonymous said...

Jenna '08!!

Rachel Jones said...

I appreciate your maverick spirit and this blog entry.

Nayr Nilbmah said...

Funner = not a word.
but i'll let unmavericky slde.