Monday, September 29, 2008

Sometimes it's so awesome...

...living in a country that is so awesome.

We had the great depression, now we're entering the greatest depression. We have the fattest people, the most au-rtistic kids, role models in rehab, reality TV, corn dogs, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Palin, Sarah Plain and Tall, corn dogs, etc...

What else do we need?

I know that I said this place is awesome but...

Forget the bailout, this is what I really need:

1. The ability to change my facebook status by wiggling my nose.

2. Predictive text that is never wrong.

3. More films starring talking Chihuahua's living in 90210.

Really, Beverly Hills Chihuahua? Really?

What is wrong with people?

So many things, actually. (I've got issues too, don't worry.)

You know what I really need right now?

A big fat Diet Coke, on the rocks.

Love,
Jenna

1 comment:

Nayr Nilbmah said...

I camped out for BHC! Thank you very much.. I think that Dogs can be good actors too!

ry