Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mid Week Pop Music Pick Me Up 9/23/09

You guys, I think I still love the Backstreet Boys.

Even though their new video barely makes sense. That's right, the BSB have a new music video because they have a new album coming out on October 6th. I have tried to fight the excitement in my heart but it keeps coming back like McKenzie Phillips to cocaine (yikes).

Their new music video, as I said, doesn't make a lot of sense. There is a weird intro about "hunters being hunted," a lesbian vampire, a lot of dancing and I've already said too much. Mmhmm, this video is off the shinizzzzlehook

Pay close attention to AJ's glow in the dark nail polish. He's SO edgy.

Now WATCH:



While watching, I was embarrassed for two reasons:

1. I realized the video is silly and they're probably too old for this
2. It still made me blush

So as a result, I've been trying to get Nick Carter to talk to me on twitter, unsuccessfully, but I will not give up that easily.

I'm pathetic, I know. Whatever, I'm normal.

Love,
Jenna

No comments: