Monday, August 10, 2009

Jenna Kim's Fake Rumors 8/10/09

Never trust your hair dresser: I went in for a trim and came out looking like Kate Gosselin. Now I know why she's always in such a bad mood.

Straight Up...or Down: Now that Paula Abdul is out of American Idol, Dancing with the Stars is trying to recruit her...to be a contestant...which might be pretty exciting considering she'll probably pass out more often than Marie Osmond. My only concern: she's so used to judging, she'll critique the judges critiques and by critique, of course, I mean incoherently comment on their wardrobe. I wonder how many years it took Paula to learn how to speak Crazy. I heard that Posh Spice is stepping in for Paula on American Idol? So basically, FOX still wanted crazy but they wanted crazy to come with an accent.

XOXO: Tyra and Hillary Duff have both been seen at different times on the set of Gossip Girl recently. I had no idea GG was THAT desperate. Who's next? Dustin Diamond? Donny Osmond? David Hasselhoff? Daisy from Daisy of Love? Gossip Girl, I feel like I don't even know you anymore!

Hurts So Good: Joe Jonas is single again. I'm going to use him to get closer to his younger brother, Nick. Just call me Jenna Cougar.

Love,
Jenna Jonas, I mean, Jones

1 comment:

Jenny said...

If Daisy from Daisy of Love is on Gossip Girl I think I will be able to stop watching it...but that is probably the only thing that can. Crap.