Monday, June 1, 2009

Jenna Kim's Fake Rumors 6/1/09

June is busting out all over! Are you? Pants a little tight? Thank goodness National Hamburger Month is over, am I right, carnivores?

This Just In: The band Sugar Ray (I know you remember those guys) has officially been banned from the Radio forever. For years, Sugar Ray's deal with the devil has given their music thousands of hours of air time but as of midnight last night, the contract was up and the devil wasn't interested in a renegotiation. The Radio DJ Association is thrilled saying in a press release, "Their lame wanna be pop punk music of the 90's has haunted our lives, polluted our brains and caused 3-4 car pile ups on highways for too many years." I, too, am absolutely relieved. I nearly ran over someone in Utah last week when I heard, "I just wanna fly..."

Totally Delicious Diet: Tori Spelling makes her own baby food. But it's not for her kids. It's her new diet called BF&O which stands for Baby Food and Oxygen. You can probably guess, the diet consists of generous portions of baby food and oxygen. It totally works except her head seems to be getting bigger, which is weird.


Fight: Pink and Kanye's feud ended in a knife fight today. Pink won. Duh.

Vampires are so hot right now:
The MTV Movie Awards were last weekend. Twilight beat Slumdog Millionaire for best film proving that MTV is a 14 year old girl.

Love,
Jenna

3 comments:

Cheese Tease said...

Twilight is the worst movie I have ever seen, including Mariah Carey in Glitter.

beesting said...

sometimes i laugh hard, and that last part incited hard laughter!

Erin Starks-Teeter said...

I'll admit, I haven't seen Twilight, but can it really be worse than Glitter? I just don't believe it.