Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sometimes I think...

...I know what's best for me.

Then I drink another "double gulp.***" That's 64 ounces.****

Then I run to the bathroom every five minutes***** for the next two hours.

Then I think, "Did I drink any water today?"

Of course I did.

Ice, duh.

Phew.

Love,
Jenna

***The double gulp should not be drunk while driving.

****The double gulp is a two handed drink unless your are a professional basketball player.

*****Five minutes is a "Jenna Estimate" therefore time frame could be considered an exaggeration.

P.S. A new season of television is about a month away. I am EXCITED and will have my MUST SEE TV spreadsheet finished by then. So you should GET EXCITED too. It's a lot of work and I hate spreadsheets (I didn't study finance so I'm not best friends with Microsoft Excel...don't judge) but it's always worth it in the end.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

thank goodness you're posting again...i've been bored!

Lindsay said...

So I had to post up on this one! OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am laughing out loud so hard right now! That picture is so funny! I showed my husband that picture and he was laughing too! Oh memories... miss you