Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day is....

both cruel and wonderful. I've been fooled many times...

Flashback--April 1, 1993--Jenna and her siblings sit around the table eating breakfast.

Mom: Kids, I have some sad news.

7 year old Jenna looks up from her plate with a mouthful of pancakes.

Mom: Everyone say goodbye to Jenna. She has to go back to her real parents today.

7 year old Jenna: What?

Mom: Your parents called from Denmark last night and want you back. You better go pack your bags. You will get on the plane tonight.

7 year old Jenna goes to her room and begins packing. She tries not to cry. Mom and siblings laugh in the other room.


7 year old Jenna listening to Ace of Base


JUST KIDDING! That never happened. Pretty good, huh? That's way better than eating a chocolate covered cotton ball which I ate this morning. SICK!

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

Love,
Jenna

3 comments:

Rachel said...

HAHA. Love it, Jenna. I'm a big fan of your blog...I follow it religiously. RELIGIOUSLY. Like, I think it might cause me to repent for idol worship.

Ok, that may be a little much. April fools.

But really, though, I love your blog.

Ashley, Clay, Eva, Beck, and Cash said...

That does sound like something Janae would do. Hey, you have an ad for nostalgic candy. Sweet!

Sarah said...

That was beautiful.