Thursday, March 20, 2008

I found my summer job today...

I will be a college graduate in May but I'm a little depressed about it. Why? Because I don't want to give up my summer vacations. In fact, I won't give up my summer vacation. How?

This is how my plan came to pass:

It's a sunny Thursday afternoon and Jenna's last day of spring break. Janae, Ashley, Eva and Jenna order lunch at Taco Bell.

Jenna: I'm going to get the fresco chicken burrito supreme.

Janae: Is that good?

Jenna: Sure, I like it. I'm eating it. It's FRESCO. (flashes intense spirit fingers)

Janae: Ok, I'll get that too.

Their food comes and they sit in their favorite booth.

Janae: This is gross. Take it away. I can't eat it.

Jenna: (takes a big bite) Oh. They say, if you don't like it, they'll eat it.

Janae: Ashley, take this back for me. It's so salty.

Jenna: I don't think it's salty. Plus, I like salt. (pours a salt packet on burrito)

Janae: It's salty.

Ashley takes it back and gets a chicken quesadilla for Janae instead. A few minutes later...

Jenna: That's it! I'll eat it.

Janae: (moves her quesadilla away from Jenna) Order your own quesadilla

Jenna: Nooo, If you don't like it, I'll eat it. That's my summer job. I could sit over there and eat rejected food.

Janae: Jenna, the Taco Bell Reject. That's good. I can work here with you.

Jenna: Yeah, you'll be the manager and I'll be the Taco Bell Reject mascot.

Janae: We'll put you in a cage, elevate it, and then give you a diet pepsi IV.

Jenna: Sweet.

Ashley: I'll come and laugh at you.

Eva: Babada babada ba (me too in baby talk)

End Scene.



So folks, if you come to Provo this summer and crave a little TB (Taco Bell or Tuberculosis) head on down and visit me. Feel free to order anything you want because if you don't like it, I'll eat it.

No comments: